The amount of threats is increasing steadily and with the growing sophistication and variety of attacks, the requirements for efficient security precautions is increasing as well. Increasingly, the targets are predominantly company strategies, intellectual property or client information. Threats from one’s own network are particularly “attractive” as they may cause tremendous economic damage in case no appropriate precautions are taken. How can you therefore protect your data and how will you be able to remain capable of acting in case of an emergency?
At some time sometimes is too late.
ANALYSIS OF CURRENT SECURITY VULNERABILITIES
The NTS Vulnerability Assessment identifies security vulnerabilities and points out potential threats. Within the scope of this assessment, an overview of the current security vulnerabilities in the business is complied, potential threats are pointed out and solution proposals are developed. Based on all this, security measures can be deduced and actions can be prioritized.
- Early identification of security vulnerabilities
- Overview of vulnerabilities and potential threats in the business
- More transparency with regards to vulnerabilities
- Reduction respectively elimination of potential threats
- Basis for the definition for preventive measures
- Strategic advantage due to data security
ATTACKS ON A DEFINED TARGET
NTS Penetration Test
The NTS Penetration Test simulates an attack on defined targets and security gaps will be subsequently identified. One’s own weak points are detected with the help of a controlled attack and they can be even monitored via deduced actions. In this way, the customer gets an overview of the actual security level of the checked systems. Based on these results, concrete security recommendations and measures can be deduced.
- Early protection of information that is commercially important
- Identification of weak points including the risk potential
- Detection of security gaps that can hardly be found in an au-tomated manner
- Checking of the effectivity of the security measures
- Minimization of the risk for an economic damage such as a standstill of the complete network
- Tailor-made services according to customer requirements
- Advanced level of manual analysing activities
- Collected findings and recommendations by means of a report, respectively through an optional closing presentation
IDENTIFICATION OF SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OF A WEB APPLICATION
NTS Web Application Security Assessment
NTS can support to identify security gaps and reveal their potential dangers with the help of the NTS Web Application Security Assessment. The development of precise steps to remedy this issue are also part of the service package.
- Awareness of the security level of the web application
- Manual identification of vulnerabilities
- Recognize the efficiency of existing measures
- Concrete risk evaluation
- Avoid or minimize damages
- Minimization of risk of economic loss due to, for example non-availability of the web shop
- Strengthen the trust of the end user due to secure applications