No matter whether it’s natural disasters, hardware failures or cyber-attacks – long downtimes or the loss of important data could lead to massive financial losses for businesses, and in the worst case could even threaten its survival. To restore company data and applications, in the event of a failure, to its original state as quickly as possible it is essential to have a backup and data management that is executed consistently.
NTS solves these challenges by means of the NTS Managed Service Backup and it takes over the complex and time-consuming backup and recovery activities. Thus, internal IT teams will have the possibility to focus their activities on the core business.
A reliable data protection and a quick recovery are the groundwork for the system stability of businesses. With many years of experience, NTS experts manage the data protection infrastructure as well as related applications to safeguard the daily operation of backup infrastructures.
The scope of these services consists of:
- Proactive operation inclusive of monitoring of the backup infrastructure and the backup jobs (monitoring and management of the operation)
- Assumption of responsibility for defined backup jobs
- Continuous checks of the abilities to restore
- Review of the backup scopes on a regular basis
- Release management included
- Defined availabilities and response times
YOUR ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Individual backup and restore strategy
- Reduction of time and effort for internal IT teams
- Continuous checks of the restore abilities by means of agreed restore tests
- Taking over the backup management with regular reviews
- Continuous change, incident, and release management
- Review of the backup environment and the backup strategy
- Development of methods to increase data security
- Helpdesk with German- and English-speaking experts
NTS offers a backup solution and a strategy for advanced IT that is tailored to customers’ needs. Thereby, the backup is looked at from a holistic angle. NTS experts are available from the first consultation, via the implementation all the way to the normal ongoing operation.
A good preparation is the basis for a sustainable strategy. Hence, NTS develops a solid and future-proof strategy together with the customer.
The NTS Managed Service Backup is adapted individually to the requirements of the customers. The existing backup infrastructure is analyzed, and it is optimized in coordination with the customer, based on the requirements of the ongoing operation.
With the NTS Managed Service Backup, NTS customers receive a comprehensive all-round service that consists of these modules:
COMPLIANCE CHECK & CLEAN UP
Initial and recurring
Monitoring, asset management and configuration backup
Service operations, incident handling and management of troubles
CHANGE & DELIVERY
Service requests, change and release management
Scheduled restore tests and ad hoc restores
CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
Service meetings, reporting, continuous improvements
NTS guarantees a 24×7 monitoring of the backup infrastructure. Thereby, NTS experts look after the release management of the backup infrastructure and take over incident and problem management. Additionally, the individually adjusted check and restart of backup jobs as well as the preparation and the implementation of defined restart tests are part of the tasks of the operation. During the course of regular meetings, the backup scope is constantly coordinated with the customer in order to make sure that new or future applications and data is secured.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT NTS MANAGED SERVICE BACKUP?
If you are interested, please contact us to arrange an appointment: email@example.com