With the NTS Threat Detection Service | SIEM as a security service, we are offering a comprehensive carefree package to our customers! Here, NTS provides all necessary components from the hardware and the required licenses all the way to the service – true to the motto “Relax, We Care”.
This is based on the NTS defense platform, which ensures that necessary extensions can be implemented flexibly and without any great effort. In order to identify the biggest threat scenarios, 15 SIEM use cases will be implemented at the beginning of the service. A specially trained NTS defense team analyzes all suspicious events and will only inform the NTS customers in case of a serious threat. In order to keep the attack target constantly at a low level, the possibility of a demand-oriented extension of security use cases exists.
We count on the market leader Splunk for collecting, storing and managing of log data. Thanks to this open solution, the collected data can also be used for other applications apart from IT security (e.g. mapping of IT operations or analytics tasks).
- The most relevant threat scenarios are continuously monitored – individualized, depending on the customer infrastructure.
- A dedicated customer analyst is allocated to each customer – in addition to the vast security expertise of all NTS defense analysts.
- Up to 15 of the most relevant threat scenarios are monitored at the beginning.
- Only alarms that are really suspicious are passed on to the customer.
- No hidden costs – the extension is included in the service price and it can easily be implemented.
- The NTS defense platform as a centerpiece represents flexibility and scalability.
- The collected data remains at the customer and does not leave the business.
- The NTS defense platform is designed as an open system. Customers have access to the log management and they can build their own dashboards.
- Data that was obtained is also available for other application cases.
- It supports compliance requirements and legal guidelines.