WHAT IS NTS DOING IN THE DATA CENTER?
The data center is also considered the backbone of business processes. Owing to the advancing digitalization, administrators and IT managers are confronted today with numerous challenges for their data center when the available resources are often not growing at the same pace. Infrastructures for data centers must not only be flexible, but they also need to boast improved productivity. High availability, a redundant data storage and a maximal security of business-critical information as well the performance of applications, must be ensured, too.
Our diverse data center range of services (software defined data center, virtualization, self-service, automatization and orchestration, application performance monitoring, rightsizing, PaaS, containers, Kubernetes, private and public cloud,…) supports our customers proactively in order to satisfy the new understanding of the role in IT: An IT department should support the core competencies of a business. Additionally, IT does not serve as an end in itself, but as a means to an end.
We see the area of data centers in a holistic way and we support our customers with advice and implementation by means of our heroic Super Services. The know-how of NTS comprises of all data center solutions (full stack: from bare metal to application performance monitoring) with a “top-down” as well as a “bottom-up” approach.
The NTS data center team analyzes existing IT systems and subsequently develops suitable, sustainable solutions for a secure, scalable infrastructure. Thereby, the focus lies on a thorough understanding for application structures, on the recommendation of expert opinions and of simplification or consolidation.
DATA CENTER IN A BOX
Create for yourself a robust and flexible environment for bare metal servers, virtual machines and containers inclusive of self-service, automation and APIs, whilst you are able to take care of your core competencies in a sustainable manner.
With DATA CENTER IN A BOX, we offer to our customers a matched, scalable hardware stack that is based on “best of breed” components such as Cisco UCS servers, Cisco Nexus switches and NetApp storage. This hardware stack is a “NetApp, Cisco and NTS” validated design that has already been proven several times in all environments.
DATA CENTER IN A BOX offers a robust, scalable and above all FLEXIBLE data center infrastructure for all workloads inclusive of containers and hybrid cloud. Besides the operation of important, business critical workloads, the so-called “pets” (e.g. SQL server, exchange, applications or ERP systems), the operation of modern workloads, the so-called “herd animals” (meaning containers and Kubernetes), are enabled as well. The nice thing about it: It does not always have to be the biggest solution – with the FlexPod Express, there is an interesting entry point for medium sized companies as well.
NTS POOLS ITS ENTIRE DATA CENTER KNOW-HOW FOR BOTH WORKLOADS “PETS AND HERD ANIMALS” AND PROVIDES A COMPREHENSIVE, MODULAR SOLUTION FOR INDIVIDUAL REQUIREMENTS.
BENEFITS INSIDE THE BOX
- Professional data center solution for small and medium sized companies with the ability to grow as they do
- A home for VMs and containers with a large “wellness area” for the users
- Robust, scalable and above all FLEXIBLE data center infrastructure
- Comprehensive, modular solution for your individual requirements
- Focus on the application
- Modern and sustainable infrastructure with interfaces and self-service: scalable and flexible
- Maximal control over the data and the location of the workloads – on-prem and in the public cloud
- The compact “cloud-like” data center: Does it have to be the cloud all the time? For NTS customers, the cloud is arriving in the data center – including the integration of HyperScaler such as MS Azure.
- The usability and experience of the public cloud in its own data center